Holiday Cottage | Rental: Integro
Places: 28 | Rooms: 5
Prices: 19€ person/night
Address: Subbética Cordobesa Las Navas de Priego
Locality: Priego De Cordoba (Córdoba)
Telephone: 6545... Show telephone
Contact with accommodation
Capacity and Distribution
- 3 Twin Rooms
- 2 Double Rooms
Information Rural Casablanca
Gorgeous Andalusian country estate, which kept its original charm. The estate is situated in the nature reserve of Subbética Cordobesa, close to Priego de Córdoba (Córdoba). We offer five rooms for ten people with living room, dining room, well equipped kitchen and two bathrooms.
In the outside area we offer a beautiful view from the green terrace with barbecue and Paellas. Private swimming pool with a terrace. The town of Priego de Cordoba is situated in the centre of Andalusia and is close to Granada, Seville, Córdoba oder Malaga, which are important for tourism.
Should you want to spend a holiday in the nature and enjoy a few quiet days then Cortijo Casablanca is your ideal holiday destination. We guarantee you a variety of equipment: Cortijo Casablanca offers the equipment category CASA RURAL SUPERIOR and also received the quality certificate MARCA PARQUE NATURAL DE ANDALUCIA and TRES ACEITUNAS as a sign of European quality.
The farmhouse Casablanca wishes you a pleasant holiday.
What to do
What offer we ? Activities you can make:
- Trekking: There are several paths of small tour.
- Trekking in height mountain (for example the Tiñosa or the Bermejo).
- Mountain bike.
- Search of fossils.
- Painting landscape courses (paisajismo) in summer.
- Tourist - monumental - archaeological routes in Almedinilla (10 Km.), Priego (20 Km.), Alcalá la Real (25 Km.), Alcaudete (25 Km.), Cabra (30 Km), Lucena, Rute, Iznajar (38 Km.), and even Jaen, Granada, Córdoba.
- Thermal baths (Arabic) in Córdoba to 60 Km.
- Fishing, canoeing and Candle (40 minutes) in Iznajar.
- Riding in the equestrian centre of the Subbética in Zagrilla (Priego).
- See the harvest of olive, from November to March.
- Route of the califato ( Cordoba - Granada).
- Route of the baroque one (Priego, Lucena, Cabra).
- Typical gastronomic tour in the villages.
We organized for you:
- Guided trekking (qualified and specializing guides) where you can know thoroughly the Súbbetica. You can make it on 4x4, mountain bike or horseback. (More information in MUSGAÑO, Tlf: 616 25 95 10.)
- Climb to the Tiñosa, the highest peak of the Subbética.
- Climb to the higher Bermejo, the second peak of the Subbética.
- Climb to the Puerto del Cerezo (on bike or trekking).
- Small tour in the Albayate's saw.
- Trekking for the saw of Cabra (trough La Nava and river Bailón).
- Visit to mills of olive oil.
- Roman dinners in Almedinilla (you have to make a reserve).
- Archaeological museum of Almedinilla.
- Roman villa of the Turn.
- Iberian settlement of Cerro de la Cruz.
- The Mill of Fuente Ribera.
Priego de Córdoba
- House of D. Niceto Alcalá - Zamora.
- House of D. Adolfo Lozano Sidro.
- Priego's historical museum.
- Priego's archaeological museum.
- Museum of jamón.
- Museum of the Mantecado.
- The Anise’s museum.
- Museum of the Oil.
- Every Saturday in the midnight cross Priego the famous “Hermanos de la Aurora”. They sing popular couplets.
- Festivity and fairs (in accordance with the dates)
- Semana Santa in Priego, one of those of most famous of the region.
- Las Cruces in all the villages, and especially in Granada (May 1).
- Processions every Sunday in Priego (final of April and May).
- Romería de la Virgen de la Cabeza in Priego and Jaen (in accordance with the dates).
- Corpus Christis in Granada and Priego (in accordance with the dates).
- International festivals of Music, Dance and Theatre in Priego (July - August).
- Descent (September 4) and ascent (the first Sunday of October) of the Romería de la Virgén de la Sierra de Cabra.
- LAPIAZ DE LOS LANCHARES. Placed in the Saw of Cabra, it is a structural surface in the edge of the road Cabra- Priego. It is known like the “polje” of La Nava. Los Lanchares has cracked rocks of very beautiful colors. Situado en el macizo de Cabra, constituye una superficie estructural en el borde de la carretera Cabra-Priego, dominando el polje de La Nava. Los Lanchares enlozados de rocas agrietadas, juegan con colores de malva y bermellón entre el verde ceniza del romero.
- LOS HOYONES. It is in the Saw of las Jarcas, (in the south of Cabra). It appearances a score of hills. Some of those are spectacular.
- LA NAVA.It is named “La Nava de la Virgen de la Sierra ". It is next to the peak where the hermitage is placed. Also is next the polje the Valle de la Fuenseca. La Nava is a spacious and level terrain among high mountains where travel the river " El Bailón ".
- LA SIMA DE CABRA. It is a great and beautiful cliff of a hundred of meters of depth that mentioned Cervantes in El Quijote.
- PICACHO DE LA ERMITA DE LA VIRGEN DE LA SIERRA. It was declared place of national interest in 1929. Here you can enjoy of the whole Andalusian landscape.
- CUEVA DE LOS MURCIÉLAGOS. It is the most interesting caves of all the numerous that appear in the saw. It is opened in a limy slope for a height of 300 m. It is on the village of Zuheros. It is a great crack that is opened in several galleries that lead to rooms of several sizes, and some of those have stalactites and stalagmites of great beauty
general: Activities for Children, Dinner, Pets Allowed, Restaurant / Bar - Café, They serve meals
in Rooms: Central heating in Bedrooms, Cot Available, Television in Bedroom, Whirlpool in Room
situation: Isolated, Mountain, Near Reservoir, river, Near Ski Resorts, Paved Access, Signposted access
Sports Facilities: Billiards, Disco, Municipal Pool, Tennis
Languages: English, French, Spanish
interior: Bathroom / Toilet, Dining room, Dishwasher, Game Collection, Hearth, Heating, Jacuzzi, Kitchen, Living room, Microwave oven, TV, Video / DVD, Washer
outside: Barbecue, Graden, Parking, Pool
Winter Sports: ski
Activities Nature: Agricultural Tasks Involved, Collecting plants, Donkey rides, Mycology
Adventure Activities: Hiking, Horseriding, Hunting, Mountain Biking
Watersports: Fishing, Sail
Leisure and Culture: Gastronomic routes, Guided tours, Museums, Wine Tourism
For Rent: Bikes, Horses