Aparthotel | Rental: Integro, Rooms
Places: 119 | Rooms: 0
Prices: 48€ person/night
Tourist area Baix Camp
Address: Riu Brugent, 16
Locality: Prades (Tarragona)
Telephone: 9778... Show telephone
Contact with accommodation
Capacity and Distribution
Information Xalet De Prades
Xalet of Prades is a rental apartment consisting of a set of wooden houses, Spa, horses, barbecues, playground, pool, etc.
Xalet of Prades, located in the middle of a plateau at 940m altitude, in an area of dense forest in the Baix Camp, in the province of Tarragona. Is characterized by a cool summer climate, the beauty of the landscape, the rich vegetation and waters appreciated.
The complex has 2, 4, 6, 8,12 houses squares and also has two suites with private jacuzzi.
All accommodations feature all the comforts and facilities that make the stay more comfortable, heated lounge with television, fully equipped kitchen with, microwave, dishwasher, fridge freezer, blender, glassware, cutlery and kitchenware. Rooms with double beds and single rooms with spacious closets and full regalia of pillows, sheets, blankets and towels.
From the Xalet Prades can do tours and trips, visit the monastery of Poblet and Port Aventura.
At the reception you will find the information and support you need to make your stay unforgettable, and a nice place to enjoy a coffee.
The Xalet for up to 10 or 12 people.
- It is composed of a living room with fireplace, video and TV, two bathrooms, fully equipped kitchen, two bedrooms with double beds and three rooms furnished with bunk beds.
The Baltasana up to 6 or 8 people
- It consists of a living room with TV, two bathrooms, fully equipped kitchen, two bedrooms with double bed and three amueblkadas rooms with bunk beds.
El Pla de la Guardi spacious wooden house built Nordic up to 8 or 10 people.
- It consists of a living room with TV, sofa bed, bathroom, fully equipped kitchen, a bedroom with double bed and two rooms with bunk beds and single bed.
Individual Wood houses
- This composition is made up of 14 lovely warm casistas built with wood from the northern forests with a variable capacity for 4-8 people each. Its structure is composed of one living room with TV, sofa bed, fully equipped kitchen, bathroom, one bedroom with double bed and bedroom with two single beds.
Xalet de Prades offers you the opportunity to enjoy all the amenities of this valuable natural space, domestic tourism reference work and nature of the counties of Tarragona.
What to do
It is a mountainous area and we are in the center of Prades Natural Park, where you can do all kinds of excursions.
- Visit the Monastery of Poblet and the village of Siurana.
- Visit the hermitage of Mare de Deu de l'Abellera, built in 1574 taking advantage of a cave just above the beautiful Valley Brugent Siurana.
- Take the Sierra del Montsant, the ruins of the monastery Scala Dei
- A tour along the Priorat wine
- Visit the medieval walls of Montblanc in the Cistercian Route
- Prades remains of an old castle and its medieval walls, built, both the walls and almost all buildings are of red stone, so also known as "vermella"
- We have burritos and ponies for children to take walks
- Excursions in mountain biking, archery, caving climbing, paint ball, horseback riding, hiking trails
- Escape to the beaches of Salou
general: Accommodation adapted for disabled, Activities for Children, Bed and Bath Clothes, Breakfast, Celebration of Events, Dinner, Firewood, Internet access, Pets Allowed, Restaurant / Bar - Café
in Rooms: Bathroom in room, Central heating in Bedrooms, Cot Available, Jacuzzi Room, Television in Bedroom, Whirlpool in Room
situation: Mountain, Near Reservoir, river, Outside the Casco Urbano, Paved Access, Signposted access
Sports Facilities: Billiards, Ping-pong
Languages: Catalan, English, French, Spanish, Valencian
interior: Convention Hall, Dining room, Dishwasher, Game Collection, Hearth, Heating, Jacuzzi, Kitchen, Library, Living room, Microwave oven, Sauna, Small Appliances, SPA, TV, Washer
outside: Barbecue, Children's play area, Children's pool, Graden, Parking, Pool
Activities Nature: Bird Watching, Collecting plants, Donkey rides, Mycology, Tracking footprints
Adventure Activities: , Archery, Escalation, Hiking, Horseriding, Mountain Biking, Paintball, Rocodromo, Survival, Tirolina
Watersports: Canoeing, Canyons, Fishing
Leisure and Culture: Gastronomic routes, Guided tours, Wine Tourism